What is the function of the mattress protector? 1. Matt […]
What is the function of the mattress protector?
1. Mattress protectors are generally used in hotels and other accommodations. In order to protect the mattress from getting dirty, for its cleanliness and hygiene, the dirt in the mattress is usually caused by improper use by humans. Yes, once the dirt affects the mattress, dust mites and bacteria accumulated over the years will cause human sleep and rest to affect your health and sleep quality.
2. Think about how many bacteria that we can’t see with the naked eye will grow if we don’t like cleanliness, and we will sleep with ourselves every day. Isn’t it terrible? This is one of the reasons why allergic diseases are so rampant in modern people, so the use of mattress protection covers to keep all the dirt out.
How to choose a mattress protector
1. No matter what furniture you buy, everyone needs the size they want. When buying a mattress protector, we have to determine its size, but the mattress protector we want to buy must be larger than the mattress, or else If the mattress cannot be covered, these will be indicated on the mattress label.
2. There are many types of mattresses, some of which are higher in quality, and ordinary materials of inferior quality. However, everyone will buy higher quality. After all, you get what you pay for, which can better protect your health and increase mattresses. Service life.
3. Now I personally recommend buying anti-mite mattresses. Those mites are not only easily invisible to the naked eye, and even in the hot summer, their breeding speed is always more terrible than you think, so using this mattress cover can effectively resist the mattress. A good choice, there is also a waterproof bed cover.