1. Scalability. Knitted fabric is made of yarn bent int […]
1. Scalability. Knitted fabric is made of yarn bent into a loop and intertwined with each other. There is a large room for expansion and contraction on the top, bottom, left and right of the coil. Bending and other requirements.
2. Softness. The raw material used for knitted apparel fabrics is fluffy, soft and less twisted yarn. The surface of the fabric has a tiny suede surface, plus the loose and porous tissue composed of coils. Gives a feeling of comfort and softness.
3. Hygroscopicity and breathability. Because the coils forming the knitted fabric intersect each other, countless isolated air bags are formed inside the fabric, which has good thermal insulation and breathability. In addition, both plant and animal fibers have certain hygroscopic capacity, especially cotton fibers, which have better hygroscopic performance. So in summer, wearing cotton knitted clothes, it feels cooler, without feeling uncomfortable.
4. Wrinkle resistance. When the knitted fabric is subjected to wrinkle external force, the loop can be transferred to adapt to the deformation when the force is applied; when the wrinkle force disappears, the transferred yarn can be quickly restored to maintain its original state.l state.