First. Washing 1. Various detergents can be used, hand […]
1. Various detergents can be used, hand washable and machine washable, but chlorine bleach is not suitable.
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent, which can bleach.
3. The soaking time of the fabric should not be too long to avoid fading of the fabric.
4. It should be dry in the shade and avoid exposure to avoid discoloration of dark clothing. When drying in the sun, turn it inside out.
5. Be sure to wash it separately from other clothes, and do not wash it together.
6. Do not wring it dry to avoid wrinkling.
1. The underwear can not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.
2. Pay attention to ventilation and avoid damp fabric, so as to avoid mildew and spots on the fabric.
3. Wash and dry. Separate dark and light colors. It is best not to put them together. Put camphor pills to avoid bugs.
4. Avoid long-term exposure, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause discoloration and yellowing, especially the sun exposure.