A) Sensory method 1. Pure cotton cloth: The cloth has a […]
A) Sensory method
1. Pure cotton cloth: The cloth has a soft luster, soft touch, poor elasticity and easy to wrinkle. Tighten the fabric with your hands and loosen it. You can see obvious wrinkles, and the creases are not easy to return to their original shape. Draw out a few warp and weft yarns from the edge of the cloth and twist them. The length of the fibers varies.
2. Viscose cotton cloth (including man-made cotton and fiber-rich cloth): The cloth has a soft and bright luster, bright colors, smooth and smooth, soft touch and poor elasticity. Tighten the fabric with your hands and loosen it. You can see obvious creases, and the creases are not easy to return to their original shape.
3. Polyester / cotton cloth: The gloss is brighter than that of pure cotton cloth, and the cloth surface is flat, clean and free of yarn ends or impurities. It feels smooth and stiff, and has better elasticity than cotton. Tighten the fabric with your hands and loosen it, the creases are not obvious, and it is easy to return to its original state.
4. Pure wool worsted woolen fabric: The surface of the fabric is smooth and smooth, and the texture is fine and clear. The gloss is soft and natural, and the colors are pure. Soft and elastic. Squeeze the surface tightly with your hands to loosen, the creases are not obvious, and it can quickly return to its original state. The yarn count is mostly double-stranded.
5. Pure woolen woolen cloth: The face is plump and the texture is tight and thick. The surface has fine fluff, and the weave is generally not exposed. Feels warm, plump and elastic. The yarn is mostly single yarn with thick count.
6, Wool-polyester blended woolen cloth: pure wool fabric appearance. The texture of the surface is clear, smooth and smooth. It is not as soft as pure wool fabrics, has a stiff and rough feel, and has more elasticity than full wool and woolen woolen cloth. Squeeze the face with your hands and release, the crease quickly returns to its original shape.
7, Maoqing blended woolen cloth: mostly worsted. Strong hair feel, wool style, warm feeling. Less elastic than wool polyester.
8. Wool and wool blended woolen cloth: the surface is smooth, the wool is strong, the appearance is waxy, and the hand feels stiff. Squeeze the material tightly and loosen it, there are obvious creases, and it can slowly return to its original shape.
9, Real silk: the silk surface is smooth and smooth, the gloss is soft, and the colors are pure and pure. It feels smooth, soft, and light and elegant. In the dry condition, the hand touches the silk surface with a handle, and there is a "silk whistle" when tearing.
10, Viscose silk fabric (human silk): the silk surface is bright but not soft, colorful, smooth, soft, drape, but not as light and elegant as silk. After pinching the silk surface, it is loosened, there are creases, and the recovery is slow. Hoarse when tearing. After the warp and weft yarns are wet with water, they are easily broken.
Two) combustion identification method
List of characteristics of several common fibers when burning:
Close to the flame, not shrink or melt. When it touches the flame, it burns quickly, the flame is orange, and there is blue smoke. Leave the flame and continue to burn. Burning paper has less ash and is linear. The dust is soft and light gray, and the powder is easy to touch.
As above, there are few ashes, light gray, or off-white, and the powder is easy to touch.
Close to the flame, curling and melting. Exposure to flames and burns slowly. Leave the flame and go out on its own. The flame is orange and small. Flavored dark brown balls with feathers or hair burned, and the powder is easy to touch.
It is close to the flame, and it does not melt. Contact with flame, smoke and burning, with bubbles. Leave the flame and continue to burn. Sometimes it goes out by itself and the flame is orange. Burning feathers or hairs have a lot of flavor ash, forming a shiny irregular black block, which is easy to become gray by the touch
Close to the flame, burning quickly, orange-yellow flame burning paper with less ash smell, dark gray or light gray
Approach the flame, shrink first, then melt. Contact with flame, melting and burning. Leave the flame and continue to burn. The flame is yellowish white, bright, and the top line is black smoke. Special scent, dark brown irregular hard block or small ball shape, can be crushed with fingers.
Commonly used clothing fabrics
A) Cotton-type fabric: refers to the fabric woven with cotton yarn or cotton and cotton-type chemical fiber blended yarn. It has good air permeability, good moisture absorption, comfortable wearing, and is a popular fabric with strong practicality. It can be divided into two categories: pure cotton products and cotton blends.
2) Hemp fabrics: Pure hemp fabrics woven from hemp fibers and fabrics mixed or interwoven with hemp and other fibers are collectively referred to as hemp fabrics. The common characteristics of hemp fabrics are hard and tough texture, rough and stiff, cool and comfortable, and good moisture absorption. They are ideal summer clothing fabrics. Hemp fabrics can be divided into pure and blended fabrics.
C) Silk fabric: It is a high-end variety in textiles. Mainly refers to fabrics made of mulberry silk, tussah silk, rayon, and synthetic fiber filaments. It has the advantages of thin, light, soft, smooth, elegant, gorgeous and comfortable.
4) Wool-type fabrics: Wool, rabbit hair, camel hair, and wool-type chemical fibers are used as the main raw materials. Wool is generally used. It is a high-end clothing fabric throughout the year. , Wear-resistant, wear-resistant, strong warmth, comfortable and beautiful, pure color and other advantages, welcomed by consumers.
5) Purified fiber fabrics: Chemical fiber fabrics are popular for their fastness, good elasticity, stiff, wear-resistant, washable, easy storage and storage. Purified fiber fabric is a fabric woven from pure chemical fiber. Its characteristics are determined by the characteristics of its chemical fiber itself. Chemical fiber can be processed into a certain length according to different needs, and woven into silk, cotton, hemp, elastic wool, medium-length wool and other fabrics according to different processes.
Six) other clothing fabrics
1. Knitted clothing fabric: It is formed by one or several yarns continuously bent in a loop along the weft direction or the warp direction and connected with each other in series.
2. Fur: English pelliccia, fur with leather, generally used in winter boots, shoes or shoe decoration.
3, Leather: a variety of tanned animal skins. The purpose of tanning is to prevent skin deterioration. The skin of some small livestock, reptiles, fish, and birds is called (Skin) in English and is often expressed in Italy or some other countries as "Pelle" and its consent This type of leather.
4. New fabrics and special fabrics: batik, tie-dye, space cotton, etc.