How to judge the latitude and longitude of the fabric T […]
How to judge the latitude and longitude of the fabric
The warp and weft directions of the fabric are generally judged from the following aspects:
(1) If the identified fabric has a cloth edge, the yarn direction parallel to the cloth edge is the warp direction, and the other side is the weft direction.
(2) The sizing is the direction of the warp yarn, and the non-sizing is the direction of the weft yarn.
(3) Generally, the side with higher density is warp direction, and the side with lower density is weft direction.
(4) For fabrics with obvious reed marks, the direction of reed marks is warp.
(5) For half-thread fabrics, the strand direction is usually the warp direction and the single yarn direction is the weft direction.
(6) If the twist direction of the single yarn fabric is different, the Z twist direction is the warp direction and the S twist direction is the weft direction.
(7) If the warp and weft yarn characteristics, twisting direction and twisting degree of the fabric are not significantly different, the yarn with even sliver and good gloss is the warp direction.
(8) If the twists of the formed yarns of the fabric are different, most of the twists are in the warp direction, and small twists are in the weft direction.
(9) For towel fabrics, the yarn direction of the pile loops is the warp direction, and those with no pile loops are the weft directions.
(10) The sliver fabric, the sliver direction is usually the warp direction.
(11) If the fabric has a system of yarns with different characteristics, this direction is the warp direction.
(12) Leno fabrics, the direction of twisted yarn is warp, and the direction of untwisted yarn is weft.
(13) In the interwoven fabrics of different raw materials, generally cotton or wool interwoven fabrics, the cotton is warp yarn; in the interlaced wool fabric, the silk is warp yarn; in the interlaced wool fabric, the silk and cotton are warp yarn; In the interwoven fabric with silk, the natural thread is warp yarn; in the interwoven fabric with natural silk and rayon, the natural yarn is warp yarn. Because the fabrics are extremely versatile and there are many varieties, the requirements for the fabric raw materials and organizational structure are also varied. Therefore, when judging, it must be determined according to the specific conditions of the fabric.