Dehumidification small soda to go to the tide […]
small soda to go to the tide
For damp mattresses, after cleaning up impurities with a vacuum cleaner, you need to evenly sprinkle the baking soda on the mattress, let it stand for 2 hours, and then use a vacuum cleaner to clean the baking soda on the mattress to absorb it. The moisture or liquid stains can be deodorized after cleaning.
In order to ensure that the baking soda is completely cleaned out, you can inhale a few more times.
If the moisture is too heavy and there are marks on the mattress, use a clean damp towel with a little soda water to scrub.
Vacuum cleaner for cleaning
The newly bought mattress does not contain too much impurities, but is simply damp. It can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner and wiped with a damp cloth, and then ventilated to dry.
Close to the surface when inhaled, and clean the invisible stains in the gap.
turn, pat, and beat
This is the easiest way. Turn the mattress over every time you change the sheets and quilt cover, or lean the mattress against the wall, tap it with a stick, and then use a vacuum cleaner to remove impurities to keep the mattress clean.
White vinegar to remove urine stains
On the mattress where there are urine stains or urine odor, spray white vinegar without water, let it stand for 1 hour, and then take a cold wet towel to clean it by pressing (do not make a circle to avoid the expansion of stain marks), also It can be used with a toothbrush to remove stubborn stains, and then blow dry with a hair dryer.
After the stains are removed, the mattress is so clean that I am no longer afraid of the baby wetting the bed.
Hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains
There are old blood stains on the mattress, which can be sprayed with 3% medical hydrogen peroxide. When it foams, wash it strongly with cold water, and then dry it with a clean, white dry cloth.
The blood stains that have just been stained can be soaked in cold water. After standing for 10 minutes, use a wet towel dipped in soapy water and press to wipe. After washing, take a clean wet towel to wipe off the soap bubbles or other residues, and then wipe dry.
Liquor essence to drink and stain
Ethanol contained in alcohol can remove organic substances from beverage stains such as cola and fruit juice. However, in order to prevent the stains from spreading on the mattress after applying alcohol, you can use a towel with good water absorption to dip in alcohol and then wipe it carefully.
1. The mattress should be dry: clean the mattress with water, then dry it with a clean cloth, and then ventilate it.
2. The protective film of the mattress should be removed: For the sake of convenience and convenience, do not tear the protective film of the mattress. This way the mattress is most likely to be damp, moldy, and breed bacteria due to airtightness, which affects your health. Moreover, plastic films are also harmful to the human respiratory system.
3. The mattress should be turned over regularly: every 2-3 months, adjust the front and back, left and right, and front and back of the newly purchased mattress to make the force of the mattress more uniform and prolong its service life.
4. The mattress should be cleaned regularly: synchronously with the changing and washing of the sheets and covers.
5. Take care of the four corners of the mattress: the four corners of the mattress are very fragile. If you sit or lie frequently, the springs will lose their effect.